Free Web Submission

Thursday 24 April 2014

Plan on popping the question?

Good day my friends.  Today I will talk to you about proposing.  I have been witness to at least a few proposals since my time here.  In fact if you check us out in trip advisor you will see quite a few postings about being proposed to here.    What could be better than a beautiful setting with a life changing experience followed by a proposal from the one you love.    Dolphin Cove Jamaica has been home to a couple of weddings as well.   If you are interested in doing some form of special event I suggest contacting us via our web form and letting us know about your plans.  We will see how we can assist you.  

Remember if you are having a once in a life time experience you might as well go big.    Think of the stories you can tell.  


Till next time.   Remember Dolphin Cove Jamaica is a experience for a day, memories to last a lifetime.  

No comments:

Post a Comment