Free Web Submission

Monday 7 April 2014

Dolphin Trek, What is it like

Dolphin Cove Jamaica has the pleasure of offering you the Dolphin Trek experience and I must admit upon first glance it is quite intimidating.   I recently took part in Dolphin Trek at Dolphin Cove Jamaica and I must admit I was a bit scared at first however now that I have done it I can honestly say that it is an experience to remember.   To partake in this experience you don a helmet that looks like something out of a science fiction movie.   It does weigh quite a bit on land however once you are in the water you don't notice it at all.   I was able to wear my eyeglasses during this experience and since I always wear them it made for a much more comfortable and vision filled adventure.   I went down the steps and was able to see, breath and function much the same as I would on land but then I got to interact with the dolphins.   They seemed  much happier to see me in their element than on land.  Their natural curiosity kept them near us at all times.   We saw just how powerful they are underwater and were able to touch and see just what they are like in the water not just at the surface.    There is a constant flow of air being pumped into the helmet at all times and I did not feel at all uncomfortable like I do when snorkeling .    I have to say to everyone,   When you get the chance check it out.  If you have the opportunity do it.    Check out our link here.


No comments:

Post a Comment