Free Web Submission

Friday 4 October 2013

Customer satisfaction.

Part of what I do here is review the comments people have about our experience and I also deal with some guests that are on site that might need some extra attention.  Today I met a group of people whose guide dropped them off a bit early.  I took this opportunity to show them around as well as to talk with them.  They were very nice and were genuinely interested in Jamaica and Dolphin Cove.   It was funny some of the questions they asked were not the ones I thought they would be.   They wanted to know about life in Jamaica and what it is like to work at Dolphin Cove.   I said its not like Disney where staff are forced to be a way that they may not be.  I said that people are people and we are a big family and act that way.   We talk laugh and sometimes argue.   Overall we treat our guests the way we would expect to be treated.  NO not the way you get treated when you go home to your parents where you help yourself.  More like a cousin or aunt.  Where they offer to assist and show you things.   They were happy and so was I.  When I was done showing them around.  They thanked me for the service.   I in turn had to say no thank you... You showed me that I am truly blessed to work at a place that feels like home and to have people like you to share it with.  

No comments:

Post a Comment