Free Web Submission

Monday 23 September 2013

How to avoid stress in the office

Here is a personal tale that I will tell you.  I used to work at a different company that I will NOT name. This job was fine but I found myself not smiling.   I don't know about you but I enjoy to smile.  There were a few reasons I stopped smiling at my old job and it made for a very long day.   Now I am working with Dolphin Cove Jamaica and I can't help but smile.  I smile all the time.  My commute is a very long one and I still am smiling when I get home.  Why?  Its simple.  I have a new formula.  If I am frustrated or if I need a break I take one.  I go outside of my very comfortable office and look at the Dolphins, Sharks, Stingrays or even birds at Dolphin Cove.   I just enjoy what is near me.   I have to tell you I am very lucky.   I know your Jealous but hey.  Come to Jamaica and look me up at Dolphin Cove.  I am the one that is smiling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment