Free Web Submission

Friday 21 February 2014

spring break ideas?

I was thinking about what to do for spring break.  Yes I know I am well past that age.  It did however cause me to think about my one and only spring break where I went on a a trip (while in school that is)   I partied and drank and above all I learned about a different culture.  I went to Mexico.   No this post is not about mexico.  It is to promote people to get off the resorts when go go to places.   I did not have the budget for big tours however I did manage to go horse back riding and snorkelling, as well as a little tour of some ruins and into an old village.    I remember seeing people pushing carts and riding donkeys.  No Jamaica is not all about that any longer however there is still plenty of that to see.   Yes spring break is a great time and a huge party however maybe you guys should think about visiting us at dolphin cove or maybe visit prospect plantation .  I am sure you will be very glad you did.   You will be pleased to know we offer group rates for both.    Contact us today.

No comments:

Post a Comment