Free Web Submission

Wednesday 4 December 2013

What do the Dolphins at Dolphin Cove eat?

I seem to get this question a lot.   I will answer it here and of course I will answer it again.  Dolphins are marine mammals and as a result they eat fish.  They also eat other things such as shrimp, crab and squid.   They are also given vitamins on a daily basis.  Since Dolphin Cove Jamaica is a natural lagoon they have the opportunity to fish / hunt for food on their own.   I have witnessed these beautiful creatures work together to catch fish.  They do it in many ways.  The most exciting I have seen is when the Dolphins stun their prey with their tails.   This just goes to show how smart and creative these beautiful animals are.  
Dolphin Cove Jamaica, Dolphin Trek
Dolphin Trek available only at Dolphin Cove Jamaica.

No comments:

Post a Comment